Manager Corporate Banking
For a leading bank on the Dutch Antilles we are looking for a Manager Corporate Banking who will manage and supervise an assigned team of 10 account managers servicing the corporate credit portfolio.
Following the strategic plan of the Corporate Department the Manager Corporate Banking will achieve the sales/service targets settled by the division manager. Including monitoring the overall developments of the clients’ accounts and adherence to the credit policy.
Furthermore there is a challenge for the Manager Corporate Banking in determining and implementing a new structure for the Corporate Department and in sharpening the financial analysis processes.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in corporate credit and is ready to provide leadership.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration;
• A minimum of eight years of experience directly related to corporate credit, where at least 5 years must have been in managerial capacity;
• Strong marketing, sales and IT skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively, and build long-term working relationships;
• Ability to negotiate, solve problems and make effective decisions;
• Strong customer service skills necessary to build and maintain client relationships;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Exceptional oral & written communication skills;
• Research, strategic and tactical capabilities;
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
Our client is a leading commercial bank on the Dutch Antilles, with over 200 employees, providing a wide range of retail, commercial, corporate, international banking and insurance services.
The candidate will be hired on a permanent basis with excellent local salary conditions. Moving allowances and relocation assistance are provided for.
Match4 can provide a more detailed job description on request.
The Dutch Antilles
T: (030) 7501 800
Maak een Job Search Agent en ontvang nieuwe vacatures per e-mail.